The Viltrumites are a race of near-indestructible humanoids from planet Viltrum.
Culture[edit | edit source]
The Viltrumites are known for being warriors and planet-conquerors.
Biology[edit | edit source]
Viltrumite look indistinguible from humans, except the fact that they're far stronger, faster and more durable that regular humans. Their DNA has the ability to take over any other species DNA. Every viltrumite possesses vast amounts of strength enough to lift massive objects and rip apart humans and tanks with ease each viltrumite also has invulnerability enough to survive nuclear bombs and temperatures from absolute zero to extreme heats that is comparable to a star. Viltrumites also have superhuman speed faster than even the all trained Olympic athlete and and faster than light reflexes. They’re body's system are more advanced than any humans as they can fight off any known disease and produces less fatigue toxins and heal wounds almost instantly and live for hundreds of years. Viltrumites are gifted with the power of flight and can go far beyond light speed
- Superhuman Strength: A Viltrumite's strength is far greater than that of Humans. The upper limit is unknown as some Viltrumites are stronger than others.
- Superhuman Speed: Viltrumites are capable of moving at speeds much faster than Humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Viltrumites generate less fatigue toxins than humans, allowing them to fight and move for extended periods of time without collapsing from exhaustion.
- Superhuman Endurance: Viltrumites have endurance beyond human capabilities and have survived disembowelment, touching lava, and bomb blasts without permanent physical damage.
- Flight: Due a complex balancing system located in their inner ears, Viltrumites have the ability to fly.
- Interstellar Travel: Viltrumites can survive in outer space without aid.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity: Viltrumites can hold their breath for up to two weeks without breathing.
- Invulnerability: Viltrumite skin is much harder to pierce than human skin. Only beings of similar strength can harm Viltrumites.
- Enhanced Healing Factor: Viltrumites can heal from injuries that would normally kill humans.
- Decelerated Aging: Viltrumites have the potential to live for thousands of years and still be in their physical prime.
- Dominant Genetics: A Viltrumite's genes will override other race's traits for physical appearance and powers.