Pturbosaurians are a species of humanoid pterosaur-like aliens from the planet Terradino.
Pturbosaurians are red humanoid pterodactyl-like aliens with yellow beak-like mouths, retractable yellow wings, and a jetpack-like structure on their backs.
Powers and abilities
Pturbosaurians are capable of flight thanks to their jetpack-like structures on their backs, with their retractable wings providing stability and their internalized star power enhancing their flight by generating propulsion blasts.
Pturbosaurians can use their internal star power to create different kinds of weapons, including energy whips and star-like projectiles they can shoot out.
Pturbosaurians possess enhanced strength, being able to carry Humans and break free of a powerful goo.
Pturbosaurians can use their internal star power to fire concussive stellar-based energy beams from their mouths.
Pturbosaurians can survive in the vacuum of space.
Pturbosaurians are weak against electricity, such as a Cerebrocrustacean's attacks.
Despite being able to fly, generate propulsion blasts, and survive in space, Pturbosaurians cannot jump into hyperspace.
Culture and society
Pturbosaurians squawk like parrots when they become excited.
- The Omnitrix's Pturbosaurian representative is named Astrodactyl, who first appeared in the Omniverse episode "While You Were Away". Astrodactyl solely appears in Omniverse.
- Although this species has not been officially named in canon media, the name "Pturbosaurian" was coined by Derrick J. Wyatt.
- For a time, it was rumored that the Pturbosaurians were created as "replacements" for the Aerophibians. However, Wyatt has denied these rumors, stating the crew had neither intended nor even wanted to replace any Omnitrix alien.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Pturbosaurian DNA. Therefore, Astrodactyl is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Duncan Rouleau