The Kingons are a species that are shockingly similar to the Klingons; this is because they are in fact a hybridized subspecies of Klingon, created by the coupling of a king (likely Human) and a Klingon female.
Kingons are vulnerable in their testicles, which are referred to as their lower orbital asteroids. Numerous quick jabs to the belly region will also kill them.
Culture and society
They employ a number of tactics in order to obtain Burger King Star Trek glasses, which is done in order to collect the dilithium crystals contained within, likely because it is easy pickings for such a worthy find. It is also stated that the Vulcan salute utilized alongside the phrase "live long and prosper" was invented to counteract the Kingon's intergalactic nerve pinch.
The Kingon utilize a multitude of attacks, including but likely not limited to:
- Neon Nurple: By quickly grabbing the nipples and twisting hard, the victim is brought to their knees in pain.
- Dozarian Flat Tire: By stepping on the back of someone's shoe, it can cause their shoe to come off and drop them to the ground, making them vulnerable.
- Gamelan Armburn: Rubbing the skin causes it to increase in temperatures exceeding the surface of Venus, causing likely submission.
- Warp-Five Wedgie: Any undergarments worn by a victim will be pulled up against them, causing sudden and painful chafing and irritation.
- Intergalactic Nerve Pinch: Applying pressure to the nerve cluster at the base of the neck cause complete immobility in the victim.
- Dance of Seduction: Performed by females alone, the sultry dance can put those who let their hormones get away from them into a trance.
- Talaxian Limb Paralysis: By punching the upper arm they can render the limb completely useless, causing it to simply hang there.
- Planetary Divide: A low blow originally developed by the Romulans that involves kicking a victim in their genitalia to render them incapable of action.
- Suliban's Strum: An intoxicating melody playable on a variety of instruments to lull the victim to lower their defenses over their glass.