Kickin Hawk's Species is an unnamed race of humanoid birds from an unknown planet in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Biology[edit | edit source]
Anatomy[edit | edit source]
This species resembles humanoid birds and has a very wide variety in plumage. For example, Kickin Hawk resembles a hawk, Liam and the Chicken Alien resemble chickens, and the Pea King resembles a peacock.
Although members can share the same plumage, they are unrelated to one another.
Diet[edit | edit source]
Much like ordinary Earth birds, this species eats bird food.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
This species' prominent ability is the enhanced strength of their legs, giving them incredible kicking skills.
This species possesses enhanced durability, agility and reflexes.
Certain members of this species have sharp blades on their elbows.
This species can survive in the vacuum of space for a certain amount of time.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
This species is weak against energy attacks, such as those of a Pugnavore.
There is a clear limit to this species' dexterity, as their fingers cannot work cell phones.
Culture and society[edit | edit source]
This species has some kind of monarchy, as their leader is known as the the Pea King.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Omnitrix's representative for this species is named Kickin Hawk, who first appeared in the Omniverse episode "Outbreak" after the Omnitrix "sampled" Liam's DNA. Kickin Hawk solely appears in Omniverse.
- It has been confirmed that Albedo cannot transform into Kickin Hawk because he does not have access to his DNA.
- The Chicken Alien has been confirmed to be a member of this species by Derrick J. Wyatt.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains DNA for this species. Therefore, Kickin Hawk is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
References[edit | edit source]
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Matt Wayne
- According to Duncan Rouleau