Geochelone Aerios, also known as Aldabrans, are bipedal tortoise-like aliens from Aldabra, a grassy planet in the Andromeda Galaxy.
Geochelone Aerios are green humanoid turtle-like aliens with 6 or 8 holes in their torsos. They have large, flipper-like arms, small stumpy legs, and pupil-less eyes.
Much like Earth turtles, Geochelone Aerios eat grass.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Geochelone Aerios can blow powerful winds from the holes on their torso shell while also using their arms as propellers. This allows them to create winds and spin themselves at high speeds. Their appendages rotate with their shell, staying static and suspended when flying.
A Geochelone Aerio's wind blasts are powerful enough to redirect objects.
Geochelone Aerios are immune to poisonous gases, courtesy of the holes on their shells.
Geochelone Aerios can use their blowing ability to make themselves fly like a helicopter.
If they get stuck to something and cannot spin their arms and legs, or if any of the holes on their chests get blocked, a Geochelone Aerio's wind powers will decrease.
If a small object is jammed in a Geochelone Aerio's shell, it will irritate them enough to stop in order to remove the obstruction.
If they do not use their magic immunity, Geochelone Aerios can be affected by magic, as there is a spell that can slow them down while they are in their propeller form.
Culture and society Edit
Geochelone Aerios are non-violent, preferring to spend their time debating philosophy with each other.
Some Geochelone Aerio philosophers have thought of lying, but they do not do it.
Geochelone Aerios revere an ancient, mystical member of their species named Addwaitya.
Lying and prison have been postulated by Geochelone Aerio philosophers.
Geochelone Aerios appear to enjoy gathering in groups.
- The Omnitrix's Geochelone Aerio representative is named Terraspin, who first appeared in the Ultimate Alien episode "Reflected Glory". He was originally unlocked in "Escape From Aggregor" after the Ultimatrix scanned Galapagus. Terraspin solely appears in Ultimate Alien and Omniverse.
- The full name of this species comes from "Geochelone", which is a genus of tortoises; and "Aerio", which is Latin for air.
- One of the trophies seen on Khyber's ship is a Geochelone Aerio shell.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Geochelone Aerio DNA. Therefore, Terraspin is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to the Terraspin character bio included in Cartoon Network Action Pack comics
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 According to Dwayne McDuffie
- ↑ According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- ↑ An icon of Terraspin's head can be glimpsed on Mad Ben's Omnitrix in the Omniverse episode "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2".
- ↑ According to Duncan Rouleau