Unlike ordinary Nanochips, Nanomites are grey metal humanoid insect-like aliens with a pair of wings and green circuitry-like patterns decorating their bodies.
Powers and abilities Edit
Nanomites are capable of flight and are very agile while doing so. Their wings can glow whenever they are airborne.
Nanomites can reduce their size to microscopic scales at will.
Nanomites are highly adaptable, being able to understand the functions of machinery and other technology. They then use that information to make machines malfunction and break down in a matter of seconds.
Nanomites can generate bioelectricity from their hands and eyes that is powerful enough to incapacitate a To'kustar.
Similar to Nanochip Queens, Nanomites can sprout energy tentacles. They are also immune to being controlled by said Nanochip Queens.
Similar to Galvans, an Nanomite's minuscule size can be a problem if fighting larger opponents.
Because they are extremely light, Nanomites can easily be blown back and immobilized by strong winds.
Nanomites can be affected by magic, as there is a spell that can crush them in a book.
Culture and society Edit
As they evolve into a full alien race, Nanomites are able to establish their own civilizations.
- The Omnitrix's Nanomite representative is named Nanomech, who first appeared in the film Ben 10: Alien Swarm after the recalibrated Omnitrix scanned several nanochip-possessed humans. Nanomech has appeared in almost every subsequent series except the reboot.
- The Ben Tennyson of Dimension 23 has an equivalent of Nanomech named Teeny-Weeny, who was confirmed to exist in the Omniverse episode "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2".
- Nanomech has also been used by the Prime Timeline Kevin. Despite not appearing on-screen, it is confirmed that Mad Ben has Nanomech available in his Omnitrix.
- Due to the non-sapient nature of Nanochips, Nanomech is identified as an unknown bio-mechanical lifeform by the Galvan and Inspector 13's Species. Because of the way he was unlocked, he and his alternate counterparts are considered to the only half-human Omnitrix transformations.
- However, Derrick J. Wyatt instead views Nanomech as an evolved form of Nanochip rather than a hybrid. Teeny-Weeny has also been confirmed to be a Nanomite and not a hybrid.