|Behind the Scenes|
Citrakayahs are cat-like humanoids with a black and blue color scheme. They have spikes on their arms and legs, and black mask-like fins around their eyes.
Powers and abilities Edit
Similar to Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs possess enhanced speed, reflexes, and jumping. They can also accelerate while running, giving them a speed boost.
The spikes on a Citrakayah's arms and legs can be used as melee weapons.
Despite their enhanced speed, it is implied by Kevin Levin that Citrakayahs are slower than Kinecelerans. They are also not as skilled at controlling their speed, and can thus crash after running for a while.
Similar to Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs have difficulty running on slippery surfaces. Also, if a smart and tactical opponent times their attack correctly, then they will be able to stop a Citrakayah right in their tracks.
- The Omnitrix's Citrakayah representative is named Fasttrack, who first appeared in the Ultimate Alien episode "Basic Training". It is implied that he was originally unlocked off-screen prior to "Basic Training". Fasttrack solely appears in Ultimate Alien.
- The Ben Tennyson of Dimension 23 has an equivalent of Fasttrack named Fastcat.
- Fasttrack has also been used by Albedo.
- Citrakayahs resemble the DC Comics superheroes Nightwing and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), as well as Marvel Comics superhero Wolverine.
- A Citrakayah's abilities are based off both the Flash and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- When attempting to incorporate Fasttrack into Omniverse, one design would have depicted him with wheeled feet inspired by the Wheelers from Return to Oz. However, this idea was rejected because it made Fasttrack look more like XLR8.
- Another design would have depicted him with yellow fur, a green uniform, and webbed toes in an attempt to make him different from XLR8.
- Derrick J. Wyatt does not like Citrakayahs, viewing them as the most boring alien possible and compares liking Fastrack to "being a fan of watching paint dry".
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Citrakayah DNA. Therefore, Fasttrack is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".