Citrakayahs are black and blue cat-like humanoids with spikes on their glove-like arms and boot-like legs, blue lightning bolt-shaped patterns on their chests, and black mask-like fins around their eyes.
Powers and abilities Edit
Similar to Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs possess superhuman speed, reflexes, and jumping. They can also accelerate while running, giving them a speed boost.
The spikes on a Citrakayah's arms and legs can be used as melee weapons.
Unlike Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs are not as skilled at controlling their speed. Consequently, they can crash after running for a while. It is also implied by Kevin Levin that Citrakayahs are physically slower than Kinecelerans.
Similar to Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs have difficulty running on slippery surfaces. Also, if a smart and tactical opponent times their attack correctly, then they will be able to stop a Citrakayah right in their tracks.
- The Omnitrix's Citrakayah representative is named Fasttrack, who first appeared in the Ultimate Alien episode "Basic Training". It is implied that he was originally unlocked off-screen prior to "Basic Training". Fasttrack solely appears in Ultimate Alien.
- The Ben Tennyson of Dimension 23 has an equivalent of Fasttrack named Fastcat.
- Fasttrack has also been used by Albedo.
- Citrakayahs resemble the DC Comics superheroes Nightwing and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), as well as Marvel Comics superhero Wolverine.
- A Citrakayah's abilities are based off both the Flash and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Derrick J. Wyatt thinks of Citrakayahs as the lamest and most boring species possible because they are so redundant and too similar to Kinecelerans. He also states that Citrakayahs is so much less interesting with a much more generic human design and that being a fan of them is like "being a fan of watching paint dry".
- When attempting to incorporate Fasttrack into Omniverse, the crew was unable to come up with a way to make him more interesting compared to what was shown in Ultimate Alien.
- One design would have depicted him with wheeled feet inspired by the Wheelers from Return to Oz. However, this idea was rejected because it made Fasttrack look more like XLR8.
- Another design would have depicted him with yellow fur, a green uniform, and webbed toes in an attempt to make him different from XLR8.
- Wyatt has announced that he will release a full-color model of Fasttrack's hypothetical appearance in Omniverse for $5,000.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Citrakayah DNA. Therefore, Fasttrack is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".