|Chimera Sui Generis|
|Locomotion||Bipedal (incomplete form)|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Universe||Ben 10 Universe|
Chimera Sui Generis, also known as Chimerans or Vilgaxians, are a species from the planet Vilgaxia.
Chimera Sui Generis are a green-skinned humanoid species with long squid-like tendrils on their heads. Most females have them on their head, while males have them on their chin or all around their head to resemble hair or beards, respectively.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Chimeras have incredible natural strength, agility, and durability. They can project powerful laser beams from their eyes, though only Vilgax and his genetic copy Gax have displayed this ability.
Chimeras have the ability to transform into large octopus-like creatures at will, though it would likely be useful only in water-based environments. They also have shapeshifting arms that can transform into powerful tentacles.
Chimerans are also possibly quite intelligent, as Myaxx was one of Azmuth's assistants and helped him make the Omnitrix and the cloaking field for Xenon. Meanwhile, Vilgax displays high levels of expertise with the Omnitrix as well as having a vast army of drones that he may have made himself.
- The Chimera Sui Generi's home planet was originally named Murray before it was later renamed Vilgaxia, after their champion Vilgax.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, the Omnitrix from the original Ben 10 continuity contains a Chimera Sui Generis DNA sample. However, the genetic donor is not Myaxx. Duncan Rouleau would later reveal that the genetic donor is none other than Vilgax.
- According to Rouleau, Vilgax has the power to speak to and through his DNA, which was allowed him to talk to Upgrade when he was merged with Rojo in the Ben 10 episode "The Alliance".
- Unfortunately, Ben was unable to discover this form because the power surge on the Chimerian Hammer removed the DNA sample from the original Omnitrix during the Ben 10 episode "Secrets".
- Additionally, McDuffie stated that the Ultimatrix used by Ben throughout Ben 10: Ultimate Alien did not contain Chimeran Sui Generis DNA.