Cephalod-ae are a squid-like species from Molluskus.
Biology[edit | edit source]
Anatomy[edit | edit source]
Cephalod-ae are orange, squid-like aliens with green eyes and multiple tentacles.
Ecology[edit | edit source]
Cephalod-ae are preyed on by the Humpbackus, who consider them a delicacy.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Cephalod-ae have a powerful grip and incredible crushing abilities.
Cephalod-ae can contort into a small space and camouflage in color.
Much like Earth octopi and squid, Cephalod-ae can shoot sticky ink to blind or slow down enemies.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Cephalod-ae have an aversion to strong light and cannot stay out of water for longer than 20 minutes.
Culture and society[edit | edit source]
Cephalod-ae are deeply spiritual as the suckers on their limbs help them "feel" the Mana of everything they come into touch. Therefore, Cephalod-ae are one of the galaxy's most emphatic and sympathetic races.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Omnitrix's Cephalod-ae representative is named Squidstrictor, who first appeared in the live-action stage production Ben 10: Power of the Omnitrix. Despite having never appeared on-screen, it is confirmed that he has been unlocked and used off-screen during Omniverse.
- The name Cephalod-ae comes from the word "cephalopod".
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Cephalod-ae DNA. Therefore, Squidstrictor is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
References[edit | edit source]
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Duncan Rouleau