Celestialsapiens are silhouette-like humanoids that can manifest themselves on any size. The insides of their bodies resemble outer space, and they have white star-like dots scattered inside their bodies. Their head has three trident-like horns on the forehead, two horns on each side of their head, or a flaming top. Their face consists of white eyes with no pupils and no mouth, although some males can grow beards.
Male Celestialsapiens' bodies are shaped like muscular male adult Humans, while female Celestialsapiens are shaped like thin female adult Humans and newborn Celestialsapiens are shaped like Human babies.
A Celestialsapien's starred body is not simply "aesthetic". Rather, they contain their own debate dimensions, which exist inside of their own heads.
A Celestialsapien's unique personalities, consisting of a masculine voice of rage and aggression and a feminine voice of love and compassion, are considered to be "sort of" part of their DNA. In the case of Alien X, his voice of rage is named Bellicus and his voice of love is named Serena.
Celestialsapiens originating from different time periods of any timeline are the same, not just genetically but literally.
Celestialsapiens eat "star-stuff".
If a female Celestialsapien is pregnant, a white orb containing a developing baby will grow on the palms of her hands. It takes a newborn Celestialsapien thousands of years to develop.
Powers and abilities Edit
Celestialsapiens are omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level they wish. Even their thoughts can become real. In short, Celestialsapiens can do anything. In fact, they are more powerful than the Contemelia.
Celestialsapiens can create time waves to reverse events on a specific area, such as a destroyed dam.
Celestialsapiens can create universes at will, and recreate a universe that has recently been destroyed.
Celestialsapiens possess superhuman levels of strength, speed, and durability, and can levitate and fly. They can also accelerate and leave a glowing green trail while flying.
Celestialsapiens are excellent in hand-to-hand combat. They can also alter their size to something larger than a gas giant, perform self-duplication on an infinite scale, and generate small galaxies to suck in other beings.
Due to the nature of their existence, Celestialsapiens can survive in the vacuum of space.
Celestialsapiens can deflect energy attacks, such as a Prypiatosian-B's radioactive blasts.
Celestialsapiens can bond their power with each other, but only if they collectively agree to do so.
It is possible that Celestialsapiens can travel through the multiverse.
A Celestialsapien's reality warping is so powerful that the personalities can even prevent their external body from being destroyed just by agreeing that it will not.
Celestialsapiens are left in an inactive state for as long as the personalities are debating amongst themselves. For example, Professor Paradox has spoken of an alternate version of Albedo who transformed into Alien X and was trapped motionless for nearly a year.
A Celestialsapien's actions onto reality can be neutralized and reversed by the intervention of their own brethren.
Celestialsapiens can be affected by magic, as their powers do not work well against it.
Despite their nigh-invulnerability, Celestialsapiens can experience death. The cause of the death does not need to be by another Celestialsapien. For example, they are unable to survive on the planet Anur Vladias and would not be immune to Thanos' Decimation.
Celestialsapiens can have their life force sucked out by a Vladat. However, they will not receive a cosmic power boost from feeding off a Celetialsapien because they would feel like they just slammed an energy drink.
Despite being unaffected by the destruction of a universe, Celestialsapiens are unable to survive the destruction of the Omniverse unless they were to combine their powers in advance.
Celestialsapiens are only omnipotent in their universe of origin. Therefore, they could be rendered powerless or have their powers limited to basic cosmic laws if they were to set foot in universe other than their own. That can happen because either that universe in question is not in line with the Celestialsapien's internal astronomy or it does not follow their native universe's laws.
Culture and society Edit
Celestialsapiens prefer their shrouded existence in a dimension known as the Forge of Creation, as opposed to being involved with the "petty going-ons" of the rest of the universe.
Both of a Celestialsapien's personalities must agree on something for any actions to take place. However, due to their contrasting personalities, this hardly ever happens. When it does happen, it usually takes thousands of years.
Most Celestialsapiens only have two personalities, yet Alien X has three with Ben Tennyson being the "voice of reason". Consequently, two out of three must agree on something in order for Alien X to perform any sort of action.
It is very dangerous to disturb Celestialsapiens while they are debating because, as stated by Kevin Levin to Ben's younger self, "they can just blink, and we'd be gone".
Celestialsapiens do not wear clothes because they mostly spend time naked among themselves. They mostly will follow the rules of galactic social norms whenever they are outside their own space.
Much like their birthplace, Celestialsapiens exist outside of time and space itself. In other words, they are simultaneously everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
Whenever a Celestialsapien speaks, both personalities' voices speak in unison. Depending on what the voices agree on, they will say "Seconded!" or "Motion carried!" if they agreed. Instead, they will say "Motion denied!" if they disagreed.
- The Omnitrix's Celestialsapien representative is named Alien X, who first appeared in the Alien Force episode "X = Ben + 2". Alien X has appeared in almost every subsequent series except the reboot.
- Alien X's creation and existence seems to come into conflict with that of other Celestialsapiens. The most common theory to this is that while ordinary Celestialsapiens only have two personalities, Alien X is unique because he has three due to the presence of the Omnitrix's wearer. Ordinary Celestialsapiens do not appear to have a voice of reason, justifying that whoever wears the Omnitrix can become the voice of reason.
- An alternate theory is that when Myaxx obtained a Celestialsapien DNA sample, she used Galvan technology to remove the original voice of reason, replacing it with the Omnitrix's wearer.
- The name Celestialsapien is a play on "celestial," meaning from the stars; and "sapient", a term for intelligent.
- When the Celestialsapiens were introduced in Alien Force, they were not considered to be the most powerful race in the universe. This has been retconned in Ultimate Alien, as it is stated in the episode "The Forge of Creation" that Celestialsapiens possess nigh-unlimited power.
- Ben has managed to overcome the Celestialsapien's greatest weakness by convincing Bellicus and Serena to give him full control of the form in exchange for letting the two debate with each other in peace.
- Paradox is not allowed to be within 500 lightyears of a Celestialsapien due to excessive unwanted hugging. Otherwise, he will be destroyed for ignoring this restraining order.
- All Celestialsapiens are born in the Forge of Creation. However, some are found in the Milky Way Galaxy, which would explain how Myaxx obtained a DNA sample for Alien X.
- It was once stated that Celestialsapiens could destroy a Multiverse, but that would have to require six thoughts. Years later, the statement would be refuted under the impression no one ever said so.
- At least one Highbreed gained Celestialsapien DNA during their genetic repair. However, he is probably unable to use Celestialsapien powers.
- In Nega Ben's timeline, the Galvan were wiped out at some point after the creation of his universe's Omnitrix by a rogue Celestialsapien that had been coerced by Maltruant.
- In 2020, Derrick J. Wyatt released a full-color model of an alternate version of Alien X used by Albedo.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Celestialsapien DNA. Therefore, Alien X is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 According to Dwayne McDuffie
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 According to Duncan Rouleau
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 According to Matt Wayne
- ↑ According to toy packing from Bandai's Alien Force toyline