|Homeworld||Forge of Creation|
|Language||All Language (In-Universe)|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Universe||Ben 10 Universe|
|Created by||Man of Action|
Celestialsapien is the native species of the Forge of Creation, and are defined as "Transcendent Aliens".
Celestialsapiens are silhouette-like humanoids that can range from any size. The inside their bodies resemble outer space, and they have white star-like dots scattered inside their body. Their head has three trident-like horns on the forehead, two horns on each side of their head, or a flaming top. Their face only consists of white eyes with no pupils and no mouth, although some males can grow beards.
Male Celestialsapiens' bodies are shaped like muscular male adult humans, female Celestialsapiens are shaped like thin female adult humans and newborn Celestialsapiens are shaped like human babies.
Celestialsapiens prefer their shrouded existence in a dimension known as the Forge of Creation, as opposed to being involved with the rest of the universe. Much like their birthplace, Celestialsapiens exists outside time and space. In other words, they are simultaneously everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
Celestialsapiens have their own unique personalities, consisting of a voice of rage and aggression and a voice love and compassion. Both of the personalities must agree on something for any actions to take place. Most Celestialsapiens only have two personalities, yet Alien X has three with Ben Tennyson being a voice of reason. Consequently, two out of three must agree on something in order for Alien X to perform any sort of action.
According to Kevin Levin, it is very dangerous to disturb them while debating as "they can just blink, and [you'd] be gone".
Powers and Abilities
Celestialsapiens are omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level they wish. Even their thoughts can become real on a scale sufficient to recreate an entire universe if necessary. In short, Celestialsapiens can do anything such as:
- creating time waves to reverse events on a specific area, and small galaxies to suck in other beings
- altering their size and generating a massive amount of duplicates
- possessing superhuman strength, speed, flight, and telekinesis
- exceling in hand-to-hand combat and deflecting energy attacks
- bonding their power with each other, but if they collectively agree
- destroying a Multiverse, although this one requires six thoughts
Celestialsapiems' reality warping is so powerful that the personalities can even prevent their external body from being destroyed just by agreeing that it will not.
Celestialsapiens are left in an inactive state for as long as the personalities are debating amongst themselves, though Ben has managed to overcome this weakness by convincing Bellicus (Alien X's voice of rage) and Serena (Alien X's voice of love) to give him full control of the form in exchange for letting them debate with each other in peace.
Celestialsapiens are unable to manipulate mana directly because they would have to alter the universe to change the nature of mana, and the personalities would have to agree.
Celestialsapien personalities are capable of experiencing fear in the presence of Toepick's species.
A Celestialsapien's actions onto reality can be neutralized and reversed by the intervention of their own brethren.
Despite their nigh-invulnerability, Celestialsapiens are unable to survive on the planet Anur Vladias. They are also unable to survive omniversal or timeline destruction unless groups of them combined their powers with one another in advance.
If a female Celestialsapien is pregnant, a white orb grows on her wrist, in which the baby is growing. It takes a baby Celestialsapien 10,000 years to develop.
Celestialsapien is a play on "celestial," meaning from the stars, and "sapient," a term for intelligent.
- Paradox is not allowed to be within 500 lightyears of a Celestialsapien, otherwise he will be destroyed for ignoring it. The reason for this is unknown.
- All Celestialsapiens are born in the Forge of Creation. However, some are found in the Milky Way Galaxy, which explains how Azmuth obtained Alien X's DNA sample.
- According to Duncan Rouleau, the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Celestialsapien DNA. Therefore, Alien X is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".