|Homeworld||Forge of Creation|
|Language||All Language (In-Universe)|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Universe||Ben 10 Universe|
|Created by||Man of Action|
Celestialsapien is the native species of the Forge of Creation, and are defined as "Transcendent Aliens".
Celestialsapiens are fairly simple in physical design. They are silhouette-like humanoids that can range from any size. The inside their bodies resemble outer space, and they have white star-like dots scattered inside their body. Their head supports either three trident-like horns on the forehead, two horns on each side of their head, or a flaming top. Their face only consists of white eyes with no pupils and no mouth, although some males can grow beards.
Male Celestialsapiens' bodies are shaped like muscular male adult humans, female Celestialsapiens are shaped like thin female adult humans and newborn Celestialsapiens are shaped like human babies.
They prefer their shrouded existence in The Forge of Creation, as opposed to being involved with the "petty going-on" of the rest of the universe. Celestialsapiens have their own unique personalities, usually a pair. Some examples include a voice of rage and aggression, a voice of love and compassion, and a voice of reason. Both personalities must agree on something in order for any actions to take place.
If one has three personalities, two out of three must agree on something in order for the Celestialsapien to perform any sort of action, although Alien X does not have this problem anymore because his Voice of Reason (Ben Tennyson) now takes full control while his Voices of Rage (Bellicus) and Love (Serena) "have fun disagreeing on everything".
All voices speak in unison when the Celestialsapien speaks, and depending on what the voices agree on, they shout either "Seconded!",or "Motion carried!" if they agree.
Dwayne McDuffie has confirmed that newborn Celestialsapiens do not have multiple personalities, instead they develop over adulthood.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Celestialsapiens are virtually omnipotent. They have a powerful ability to warp reality, meaning their thoughts can come to life, on a scale sufficient to recreate the universe itself. They apparently are able to alter time, space, and dimensions. Their reality warping is so powerful, that the personalities can even prevent the Celestialsapien from being destroyed just by agreeing that it won't. According to Kevin, it is very dangerous to disturb them while debating as "they can just blink, and you'd be gone". They're even powerful enough to recreate a destroyed universe and resurrect all the inhabitants.
It has been stated by Derrick J Wyatt that if a Celestialsapien were to desire to destroy the multiverse or even the Omniverse, it would take six thoughts to do so.
Celestialsapiens are unable to manipulate mana directly because they would have to alter the universe to change the nature of mana, and the personalities would have to agree.
If a female Celestialsapien is pregnant, a white orb grows on her wrist, in which the baby is growing. According to Dwayne McDuffie, it takes a baby Celestialsapien 10,000 years to develop.
Celestialsapien is a play on "celestial," meaning from the stars, and "sapient," a term for intelligent.
- Celestialsapiens normally have two personalities, while Alien X actually has three (the third being Ben).
- Celestialsapiens always stand motionless while debating on what to do. It's only when both personalities agree that they will move.
- Paradox is not allowed to be within 500 lightyears of a Celestialsapien, otherwise he will be destroyed for ignoring it. The reason for this is unknown.
- Even Celestialsapiens are capable of real fear, such as being in the presence of Toepick's Species.
- All Celestialsapiens are born in the Forge of Creation. However, some are found in the Milky Way Galaxy, which explains how Azmuth gained the DNA sample for Alien X.
- According to Duncan Rouleau, the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Celestialsapien DNA. Therefore, Alien X is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".