- "Look at that... Would you LOOK at that... They look like little children..."
- ―Gwen Demarco
Little blue humanoids native to Epsilon Gorniar II.
Biology[edit | edit source]
They are squat blue bipeds that highly resemble Human children. Based on their remarks it appears that their children resemble Humans in the age range of 30-40. They require water and seem to be carnivorous (cannibalistic even), Alexander Dane supposed that they were nocturnal based on their eyes, but that does not seem to be true (as the planet has two suns).
Culture and society[edit | edit source]
The little aliens do not seem to have much of a significant culture, but they have been observed squatting in the ruins of a mining facility. It has been suggested that they were perhaps the miners of the facility, but that does not seem to be the case.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
They walk around naked and seem to be extremely violent and volatile. They feign sympathy to their injured, only to turn around and cannibalize them while they are unaware.
Language[edit | edit source]
Few words of these species language are known, but it was able to be translated by Thermian translation circuits (which are likely based on those from the Galaxy Quest TV show).
- Frementowakaprom - Hit it with a rock, then we'll eat it.
- Gorignak, which simply means "Rock" (unfortunately the rocks of their planet have proven... hostile.)
- Gurupicallitak - What do you suppose it is?
- Hukilimanifrak - Don't know, but it looks like a child.
- Nak - Unknown
- Pakalakapoon - What should we do?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The name "Blue Demons" is taken from the screenplay.