Atomix's Species are an unnamed race of biomechanical humanoids from an unknown planet in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Members of this species are robotic in appearance and have large cylinders in their arms that are full of a nuclear liquid substance filled with bubble-like spheres. They do not have mouths.
Although they traditionally have white and green armor, members can come in other colors. For example, Negative Atomix has dark grey and red armor.
Powers and abilities
This species can create and manipulate atomic/nuclear energy using their hands, fundamentally making them walking nuclear reactors. This is accomplished by them chanting "HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA!". While it is not crucial for them to chant during every attack, doing so will focus the attack's power, thereby allowing it to cause more damage.
This species can activate the cylinders on their arms and chest to melt nearby objects, including an Evolved Arachnichimp's webbing.
This species is capable of flight, during which they can perform a flying ramming attack dubbed "Fissile Whistle".
This species can generate a massive blast of energy dubbed "Nuclear Winner", which can easily knock out enemies.
This species has hard bodies, giving them substantial protection against physical attacks. They can also produce nuclear energy shields for extra defense.
This species can generate a blinding orb of nuclear energy dubbed "Fusion Cuisine", which can greatly harm Vladats and burn up Ectonurites and Corrupturas to the point of destroying them. With enough work, they can even generate a Fusion Cuisine the size of a sun.
This species can generate a minute Red Sun by manipulating their nuclear energy to mimic a natural Red Sun's radiation.
This species is boundlessly overconfident and can undergo a total meltdown if they sustain enough damage.
The attacks generated by this species can have unintended side effects, such as devastating their surroundings.
This species can get tired after using up most of their energy in combat.
Unlike Metahumans such as Firestorm, this species cannot trans-mutate matter. They are also unable to shift their radiation to match that of Kryptonite.
- The Omnitrix's representative for this species is named Atomix, who was confirmed to exist in the original series episode "Ken 10" before eventually appearing in the Omniverse episode "For a Few Brains More". Atomix solely appears in Omniverse.
- Despite not appearing on-screen, it is confirmed that Ben 10,000 and Nega Ben both have Atomix available in their Omnitrixes.
- During the original series, there were never any plans to design Atomix because characters without screen time would be an undesirable financial expense to the studio. Had Tom Perkins designed him when his name was first conceptualized, Atomix would likely look different from his appearance in Omniverse.
- This species does not have any connections to the Galvan. Similarly, this species is unrelated to the Prypiatosian-Bs.
- Although this species' powers are largely unexplored, they are confirmed to be the second most powerful species in the universe after the Celestialsapiens.
- In 2020, Derrick J. Wyatt released a full-color model of an alternate version of Atomix used by Albedo.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains DNA for this species. Therefore, Atomix is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
- There are currently no plans for Atomix to physically appear in the reboot, at least not for season 5.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Duncan Rouleau
- According to Tom Perkins