Atomix's Species are an unnamed race of biomechanical humanoids from an unknown planet in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Members of this species are robotic in appearance and have large cylinders in their arms that are full of a nuclear liquid substance filled with bubble-like spheres.
Although they traditionally have white and green armor, members can come in other colors. For example, Negative Atomix has dark grey and red armor.
Powers and abilities
This species can create and manipulate atomic or nuclear energy using their hands. Fundamentally, they are walking nuclear reactors.
The way this species creates their nuclear blasts is by chanting "HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA!" It is not crucial for them to chant every attack, but doing so will focus an attack's power and thus cause more damage.
Members of this species can activate the cylinders on their arms and chest to melt nearby objects, including an Evolved Arachnichimp's webbing.
This species is capable of flight and, as such, can perform a flying ramming attack dubbed "Fissile Whistle".
Members are strong enough to take out an Evolved Vaxasaurian with a single punch, and kick objects into a planet's atmosphere.
This species can generate a massive blast of energy dubbed "Nuclear Winner", which can easily knock out enemies.
Members of this species have hard bodies, giving them substantial protection against physical attacks. They can also produce nuclear energy shields for extra defense.
This species is boundlessly overconfident and can undergo a total meltdown if they sustain enough damage.
The attacks generated by this species can have unintended side effects, such as devastating their surroundings.
This species can get tired after using up most of their energy in combat.
- The Omnitrix's representative for this species is named Atomix, who was confirmed to exist in the original series episode "Ken 10" before eventually appearing in the Omniverse episode "For a Few Brains More". Atomix solely appears in Omniverse.
- Despite not appearing on-screen, it is confirmed that Ben 10,000 and Albedo both have Atomix available in their Omnitrixes.
- This species does not have any connections to the Galvan. Similarly, this species is unrelated to the Prypiatosian-Bs.
- This species' powers are largely unexplored.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains DNA for this species. Therefore, Atomix is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".