Amperi are a species of jellyfish-like beings from Tesslos, a gaseous planet in the Andromeda Galaxy.
Biology[edit | edit source]
Anatomy[edit | edit source]
Amperi resemble blue and white jellyfish with six tentacles, four of which are their arms while the other two are their legs. Three hood-like parts make up their head and torso, with the upper most being the head and the lower two being the torso.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Amperi can manipulate and produce lightning and electricity, launching them in electrical blasts powerful enough to harm Vaxasaurians, Revonnahgander, Florauna, and Evolved Methanosians. They can also absorb electrical energy and relaunch it as their own attacks.
Amperi can fly through the air, and are agile enough to dodge attacks while flying.
Amperi can extend their tentacles multiple times their length.
Amperi are highly adaptable, being able to survive on dry land, underwater, and the vacuum of space.
Due to lacking bones, Amperi can squeeze through extremely tight spaces.
Despite having frail bodies, Amperi are durable enough to withstand an Aerophibian's neuroshock blasts.
While in space, Amperi can generate a protective energy shield around themselves. While underwater, they can swim at high speeds and safely discharge electricity.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
If an Amperi is using electricity while only partly in water, they will shock themselves.
There is a clear limit to an Amperi's durability, as they can still feel pain from an Aerophibian's neuroshock blasts. Similarly, heavy objects falling on them can make them faint.
Amperi can be lifted and swung around by a species with as much strength as Solid Plugg's species.
Opponents such as a hybrid Terroranchula can absorb electricity through Amperi.
An Amerpi's attacks are ineffective against certain species, including Aerophibians and Solid Plugg's species.
Culture and society[edit | edit source]
Technology[edit | edit source]
Amperi have developed machinery capable of insulating electricity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Omnitrix's Amperi representative is named AmpFibian, who first appeared in the Ultimate Alien episode "Fused" after the Ultimatrix scanned Ra'ad. AmpFibian solely appears in Ultimate Alien and Omniverse.
- It is confirmed that the Ben Tennyson of Dimension 23 has an equivalent of AmpFibian named JellyFritz.
- AmpFibian has also been used by the Prime Timeline Kevin.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains Amperi DNA. Therefore, AmpFibian is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
- There are currently no plans for AmpFibian to physically appear in the reboot, especially since Shock Rock was given a heavy focus during Season 2.
References[edit | edit source]
- According to the AmpFibian character bio included in Cartoon Network Action Pack comics
- According to Dwayne McDuffie
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Duncan Rouleau