Alien Z's Species is an unnamed race of penguin-like aliens from an unknown planet.
Biology[edit | edit source]
Anatomy[edit | edit source]
This species resembles bipedal birds with light blue skin, bulging eyes, protruding jaws, green or purple fins on their heads, white or pink necks, white or purple legs, white or light blue tails, and wings with sharp edges.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Similar to Earth penguins, members of this species are excellent swimmers and can reach fast swimming speeds.
This species can launch themselves onto land like a torpedo and slide on their bellies.
This species has laser knifes on the edges of their fins.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Omnitrix's representative of this species is (tentatively) named Alien Z.
- In 2020, Derrick J. Wyatt released a full-color model of Alien Z at the request of a user at Ask.fm.
- It is confirmed that the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 reboot contains DNA for this species. Therefore, Alien Z is one of the countless aliens whose DNA pod was glimpsed in the episode "Innervasion Part 5: High Override".
References[edit | edit source]
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt
- According to Duncan Rouleau